ACC Blackboard: The official learning management system at Austin Community College is called ACC Blackboard Learn. It is used to host online course materials for distance education and hybrid classes.
Some ACC teachers may also use Blackboard to pass out exams or share documents.
How to log into acc blackboard
If you want to use acc Blackboard, you will need an ACCeID.
Here’s how to get into your Blackboard account:
- Go to acconline.austincc.edu.
- Enter your ACCeID.
- Enter your password.
- Click Sign In.
Watch the following video to learn how to get started with Blackboard, including how to log in, find your classes and tutorials, and change your password.
How to activate your acc mail account
Follow the steps below to get access to your ACC Mail account:
- Go to acceid.austincc.edu/AccMAIL/accmail.pl.
- Use your ACCeID and password to get in.
- Confirm your ACC Mail account and click Submit.
- Set your ACC Mail password and double-check it. Then click “Send.”
- Next, click on the link that says “Login to ACCMail.”
- To log in, enter your ACCeID and password.
ACCeID password reset instructions
Follow the instructions below to change your ACCeID password:
- Click acceid.austincc.edu/idm/user/login
- Enter your AccessID (First initial of your first name lowercase followed by the seven-digit number).
- Next, click the link that says “Forgot Password?”
- You need to answer the security questions you set up for your account.
- Click “Login”