Student Portal – Login Scholarship Program is open now
Student Portal – Login is awarding scholarships to help the students who are economically backward. We at Student Portal – Log in, believe that volunteer involvement is an integral part of a strong and prosperous community. To encourage this value, we’ve decided to reward a college or university student who demonstrates outstanding volunteer involvement in their community.
“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest”.
– Benjamin Franklin
So, We took forward this initiation and presenting to the all the students who are going studying in school/college in the academic years 2017-2018. Student Portal – Login announced to give away of 3000$ every year to one student. We request students to read the below eligibility criteria and requirements to apply for this program.
“What is the essence of life? To serve others and to do good.”
To apply for this scholarship, simply follow the guidelines below:
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply, students must:
Be enrolled full-time at a college or university for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Be in good standing with their current academic institution.
Exemplify outstanding community volunteer involvement.
Have permission from a parent or legal guardian if they are under the age of 18.
Scholarship Prize Worth —> 3000 $
How to apply?
Simply fill out the below things:
- Include your name, email address, and the name of your current school and the institution that you will be attending for the 2017-2018 academic year.
- Include the name, phone number, and email address of at least one (1) reference that can verify your volunteer involvement.
- Use your answers to fully describe your community volunteer involvement and what it means to you to be a volunteer. Questions include:
- How do you help in your community?
- How long have you been volunteering?
- Why do you volunteer?
- What does volunteering mean to you and what has it taught you?
- What plans do you have to volunteer in the future?
- Important dates?
- We are currently accepting applications. The deadline to apply is April 30th,2018 at midnight PST.
- The winner of the contest will be notified via email and announced on this page no later than 12 midnight PST on May 5th, 2018.
- Payment of the scholarship will be remitted to the winner’s respective academic tuition services department in full no later than May 15th, 2018.
|Last Date to Apply||April 30th, 2018|
|Announcement Date||May 5th, 2018|
|Payment Date||May 15th, 2018|
|Scholarship Award Prize – $3000|
How will applications be reviewed?
Applications will be read and evaluated by two (2) employees of Student Portal – Login. One (1) winner will be chosen based on the perceived value of the applicant’s volunteer activity. References for each of the top three (3) finalists will be contacted to verify their volunteer activities.
If you have any questions or would like further information on this scholarship, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow up to 48 hours for a response.